17 Aug 2010

Visiting from Hamburg...

DSC_0013
There are a lot of visitors in town and sometimes I imagine what it would be like to win the lotto and travel the world. As I dream I start to make a list in my mind of the first things I'd like to buy, and a simple stainless steel Rolex watch always makes it, as great looking for travel and as a main sports watch.

Luise mentioned that one of our partner Time and Gems, the independent Rolex retailer is giving away your choice of a Men’s or Ladie’s Diamond Rolex watch (Estimated Retail $7000).

All you need to do is sign up for their newsletter where they'll send you exclusive Rolex discounts (only for subscribers) as well as entertaining Rolex-related articles written by their team of Rolex experts. Check it out here >>

1 comment:

amaturecouture said...

oh yummmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!

xxx

http://amaturecouture.com