29 Jan 2012

My first drive-by... Wedding ♥*♥♥*♥♥*♥

My-first-drive_by-wedding
The_Wedding_Kiss
DSC_0039I-Cannot_sayChannelling_Carman
This little fleminco jig's before the wedding, I can't imagine how the evening progressed!


"Mazel Tov" I said in congratulations. "We'er not Jewish" he smiled and laughed in confusion
"Nor am I, it's the New Yorker in me" we shook hand's I nooded to the bride and went on my way feeling good, and looking for fun decided to bum a cigeret.  See: cute girl dressed as a snow bunney later in the week Xx

Mazel Tov

6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

What a gorgeous bunch.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

Love the mix of vintage with Louboutins - this wedding looks like a tonne of fun xxx

South Molton St Style

marketing research report said...

what a lovely pics.... i loving it...!!

skadiida said...

amazing outfits (:

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com

Parker said...

Home girl's looking fierce in those colours..

Great drive-by shooting!!

BRAAAP

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Robert for the pics! We had an amazing/rock n roll/ crazy wedding!

xx
the bride and groom