8 Aug 2011

Art Night....

DSC_0041
DSC_0042
"She has a very expressive face" he told me, as I closed-in photographing as close as I could before she objected... But she never did, almost sneering at me as I tried to brake down her defenses...

I really liked her because she was a funny, tough woman... Although never actually confirmed it, seems her name was Esmeralda... She reminded me of many South American women I have known, especially  women with lots of sisters, who all talk to each other about you behind your back,
without saying a word out loud...Just with head gestures and nodding; forehead pointing, eye-brow-raising and rolling eyes and the most damming of all, the lip curl....

LipCurle


Listening to:

1 comment:

the nyanzi report said...

hey sweet couple.

p.s. i saw you today on great Marlborough street today near liberty's with the little one while style hunting.