30 Jul 2011

Visit to Selfridges...


DSC_0017
I have always loved Selfridges... As an infant, up until till the age of six, I had my hair cut at Selfridges... Back then the top floor was all children's, hair toys and a little tea shop for treats or to celebrate your birthday party...

Still now I enjoy a rush of excitment when I enter the store but unlike when I was a kid I now avoid the circular doors, especially as I'm currently walking with a cane... Consequently, I was delighted when this woman greeted and helped me find my floor... It could have been how I imagine it would be done in Tokyo or perhaps on a much more intimate scale at Daslu são Paulo... I did not catch the woman's name, just lazy on my part but I hope one day Mary Portas will recruit her to do something for her org, perhaps something in training...

5 comments:

Zoë Sue said...

What a cool post! http://zoe-sue.blogspot.com

Maya H said...

The second outfit it id my favoirte =)

ariane said...

The forerever 21 bags are yellow in Montreal...great blog by the way- i am definitively a fan:)

Team LBD said...

Great post we have to agree with maya outfit two is great!

ranzuosky said...

Thanks Maria, it is good to know this as most celebrities won't even admit to having surgery! You look great and as long as you feel great as well thts all that matters! I will be doing a TOWIE blog soon! Take a look at my blog at http://rachel-boagey1991.blogspot.com/
I will be watching Towie tonight and hopefully seeing you in Cardiff at the Towie night tomorrow!
Hair Extensions
Keratin hair extensions
Fusion Hair Extensions