12 Apr 2011

Around the show's...

DSC_0066

DSC_0262

DSC_0183
Love the big bag, reminiscent of the original Furla bucket bags, the "it" bag of the mid-1990's... And for Luisa (StyleScout 2) the first birthday gift I ever gave her was a Furla bucket bag which looked great back then around Madison Av or downtown in SoHo but slightly over-dressed when she went school in Cambridge, MA, doing her graduate work in Digital Communication for the internet (now called the Web) before most homes generally had PC and mobile phones were just taking off in Europe...

Meanwhile, Furla and Style Bubble will be celebrating the success of the Candy Bag with an event at Furla´s London flagship store tonight at 7pm (221 Regent Street, W1 >>>)

The Candy Bag event, which I plan on attending, will be announcing the winners of contests published on Style Bubble and Park & Cube... and winning contestents attending will take their new Candy Bag home after the event... and hopefully they let me photograph them and you... If you are in the area tonight and can attend I would love to meet you at the event and take your photograph... Hope to see you there...

8 comments:

Cloud P. said...

second girl <3

cecylia.com said...

3rd girl :D I love her bag!!

the nyanzi report said...

What a great reminder. I wanted to drop by Regent street today but thought otherwise. In hindsight, I should have.

Mel said...

Wonderful!

I just found out about this blog... and it's great!
You are welcome to visit my new website-
Street fashion of Melbourne, Australia.

http://melbournestreets.wordpress.com/

God save the queen! :)

Gabriella said...

I love her Furla bag from the mid-1990's! Where do I find it? Thank's for your help

Gabriella said...

I love her Furla bag from mid's 1990! Do you know where I can find it? Thank's for your help!

Hoài Thu said...

the second picture from above,i love the haphazard bun on the top of her head.fabulous1

Olviya said...

Emily! the girl on the 2-d pict is soo cute))