17 Jan 2011

Love the Look: Coat bought in Milano...

DSC_0039
DSC_0042

Except for missing, the crisp winter day-light of NYC, perhaps the thing I miss the most is access to all the apparel industry trades: pleating shops, bias and covered button work-rooms, doing small lots for showrooms sample's and production for small designers...

Seeing the self-covered coat buckle brought me back to Mid-Town for a moment as I plan my spring wardrobe because there were signs of spring in the air this weekend in LDN...

4 comments:

classiq said...

love the bag

styleeast said...

great colours, love the pop of pink sock!

Parier said...

Great colours, i love !

Unknown said...

omg, about two years ago I had the same style coat and I totally loved it. And now I was looking everywhere for the same design and couldn't find anywhere. Now I know for sure, I wasn't looking in Milan