16 Jan 2011

Experimental Film...

DSC_0031
One of our partners has found a cache of exclusive limited-edition, Bvlgari and Chanel designer glasses, which he is making available at SpecSuperstore.com. Apparently, the prices are fantastic and and the choice is huge. Because I love vintage, I've asked him to help me find me another pair like the photo above that I can wear on nite video-shoots.

Meanwhile, talking about film making, I'm solving my problem in the photo above... A hint... In these things I my motto "I prefer gritty to pretty"....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer gritty to pretty too...definitely. Great glasses.

:), luckynumber3.com

***

amanda archambault said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing
xoxo, A
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

Chloƫ said...

I agree- although the combination of pretty and gritty is my personal preference! :-) Great blog!
Would love if you could check mine out:
Porcelain Princess
http://chloetheporcelainprincess.blogspot.com/
Thanks! xxx

jotta said...

jotta and Intel are glad to present a DIY Filmmaking Workshop, which will take place in London, at the Design Museum, on Saturday 4 June. It will be inspired to Marcel Duchamp's Anemic Cinema. Want to go?

http://www.jotta.com/jotta/design/home/article/v2-design-articles/1567/remastered-intel-workshop-2-diy-fx

Cheers,
Team jotta