Final episode…Six Questions ™ Season 2…
Emo has roots in punk and gothic fashion.
• tight jeans on boys and girls
• tight t-shirts (often bearing the names of emo bands)
• studded belts, belt buckles
• Chuck Taylor All-Stars or other black shoes (often old and beaten up)
• long bangs brushed to one side of the face, dyed black hair
An "emo person" is candid about their emotions, sensitive, shy,
introverted, broken-hearted, glum, and often quiet.
Definition from Wikipedia
Some of our Emo favorites: