21 Nov 2006

Nautical in November…




Now that’s cool…We loved his attention to detail in putting the whole look together. But this was the hardest photo we ever got! Not because he resisted, he was actually very nice, but because he was dashing. He passed us at high speed on Carnaby Street with a friend, both on the phone. We made chase but as I am still recovering from a knee surgery and we were unable to catch them.

However, my partner in all this was determined to find them again and kept me tramping the streets in the hope of spotting them once more. By 3pm we were losing the light and because we have a very old camera, we decided to call it a day.

Just as we were leaving, she saw him and his friend, still on the phone and still walking fast down an ally. My partner chased after them but lost them in the crowd on the main street only to find them in a crowded Pret A Manger. We hurried in, got the shot and I was free to go home and play with my dogs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, his look is truly amazing, very JPG (Gaultier)!! you did well catching him.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came across your site through other blogrolls, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links?

Anonymous said...

he looks dashing!

Anneliese said...

Soooo cute and sexy!

Anonymous said...

He's missing the hat, LOL...He could have done it all the way into winter style, sailors do have winter clothes too. I do not like the summer/winter mix in his clothes, especially the shoes-how can he go around with them when it rains?

Bobble Bee said...

Nice look, pretty pretty cool. The following really worthed it